Monday, February 1, 2010

Girl, where's your self control?

in my pocket.

Why do so many dwell on the past. I can't say that I've personally never done it, but I've kind of learned how to move on. How to do alot of things, actually. Self control. It's a simple method, but apparently so hard to grasp. Just waking up one day and saying, "You know what, I will not let this drag me down. This doesn't help anyone or anything." & do so. Self control is beautiful; Although, letting go is nice as well.
Spend it where it counts.
Don't let your past drag you down. I've seen this happen too many times.
Appreciate the present, and the now.
You can't change what's been done, but you can change what hasn't happened yet.
You can change your future and your present, by accepting there's no changing your past.
Changing your mood, your self being, by letting go.
I recommend it; What's done is done, all you can do is learn from it. That's all anyone can do these days. Learn. It's our main reason for living.

I want to feng shui. I want to quit sneezing and sniffling. I want to go back to school. I want to sculpt. I want to do Yoga. A wise woman once told me to sleep however, that wise woman only wants me to do so, for the possibility of going to school tomorrow.
/Sorry, Kell. My mother raised an owl.

Goodnight all.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.