Friday, January 22, 2010

?

In History class, and other random conversations, the question has been coming up. "Why are we here? As a human race, what is our purpose? And, does every single person have their own reason for being on this planet?"
-I can personally give you my opinion, and you may take from it what you will.

I believe everyone here has atleast one purpose; To learn as much as we possibly can while we are priveledged to be on this Earth. & perhaps, some people have extra purposes on this planet. The thing they would like to leave behind once they're gone. They thing they want to mainly accomplish before their departure. I just want to learn as much as I can, create something beautiful from my hands/produce something beautiful and unique from my own body, and leave positive marks on the people I loved, befriended, hardly knew. Everyone. And to those select few, hopefully, I can make the slightest positive change on their life. I can only hope I continue on working on my list. I'm not afraid of dying because, I've accomplished so much and learned so many things in the short time period I've been here. I've learned enough for a few lifetimes, in not even 1/4 of one. I'll continue with learning because I don't know everything, nor will I ever pretend to know everything. I'm still learning and I'll never ever stop, not until the day I drop. & even then, I doubt I'll be done. If there is an afterlife, I'll continue learning there, for that is why we're created. In my opinion atleast. We are created to learn, to love.

Tomorrow? Beach with Kelly, some accoustic guitar, french fries. I hope so.

1 comment:


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.