Saturday, February 20, 2010

Do they collide?

Content, I suppose. Right now, I'm just feeling very... here. I have multiple thoughts going on in my head at once; all speaking at once. "Need to start checking up online college courses/need to paint a few paintings/need to start putting money towards my China trip fund, because I really want to go/need to finish my heart monitoring." The human heart is a very important organ. I realized this yesterday. I mean I've always known that it was important, but it just recently hit me how necessary it was to live. How you cannot live heartless. We are not Tin Men, unfortunately. I also recently realized how screwed you are if your heart just gives out. Just stops ticking. It's interesting how one can take something, even their heart and the rest of their body, for granted. I'm not scared, really. Just curious.

Thyroids can eat larva, by the way.

Passenger Seat- Death Cab for Cutie. Music recommendation for the day.
I just got done playing my guitar underneath the stars. It was nice.

1 comment:


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.