Monday, February 22, 2010

Venting.

Euphoria.
Contentment.
I haven't felt both of those in the longest time. I vented to my dear friend, today. I vented to a "higher" friend last night. I prayed for, I think, fifteen minutes. This is abnormal for me, but I really enjoyed it. I haven't prayed in a really long time.

"Forgive my hesitation, oh but, I'm learning to trust in you."
I think I'm going to do a cover of this song, soon.

I love my friends who can tell something is wrong by just noticing my crooked smile. They can tell so quickly I'm having an off day & do by whatever means possible to try and help. A hug does the trick, or even just reading my two page note complaining about certain situations, people, etc. You guys know who you are and thank you.

Sometimes, I sincerely consider, doing half of my classes online + more; Psychology, Anthropology, Children development, etc. Things high school doesn't offer, generally. I'd still come to school for my Art classes, Choir, A.P. World History, lunch. But, I am SO sick of getting crap for not coming to school. If I was actually skipping school, or "faking sick", I'd be just fine with getting crap. I'd deserve it. If I were skipping school, I'd sure as hell be doing something fun. I wouldn't be laying in bed, sleeping, doing homework, etc. But, that's the "fun" things I do when I stay home sick. I also understand that it's stupid when I don't come to school because, I have a runny nose. But, it's never something so simple as a runny nose. If I stay home with a runny nose, it's because I also have a fever, and/or can barely speak. I come to school when the school and my parents allow me. But, I refuse to come to school throwing up, with a fever, when my immune system is dead. I refuse to come to school sick, and torturing myself for weeks, when the average cold [which rocks my shit 10X more than it would normal people], could have been gone within two days if I had stayed home and rested like my doctors tell me to do. This 17 days of missing school is NOTHING compared to the nearly three months I missed last year. So, I'd truely appreciate if people would stop harassing me with bitchy and snitty remarks of how I came to school that day, because I had missed 2 days of school a week before due to; bloodwork, a cold, and going to the hospital to be hooked up to a heart monitor. If I were faking sick, I wouldn't text you from home saying, "Hey dude, I'm really sorry I won't be there today. I'm feeling like hell, and throwing up." I'd text you and tell you, "SUCKER, I don't have to go to school today. Suck on that! I'm going to Jamba Juice!"
I enjoy school, very much. I love my friends. Sure, I hate one of my classes. But, I enjoy school overall. Getting shitty remarks for the higher percent of days that I'm actually there, about one day I missed the week before. It'll eventually make me not want to come to school at all. I refuse to let you take away something I enjoy because, you don't "believe someone can get sick so often", or you just feel funny. It's funny once or twice, but when I hear it so much, and I get an eye roll while I'm showing you the wires I'm hooked up to so the hospital can monitor my heart? It's ridiculous, and I'm completely done with it. My real friends love me when I'm at school, or when I'm not. They aren't rude to me, and they have a nice hug for me to come back to, instead of drama. I just had to throw all of this out there, to show how completely, genuinely serious I am about putting a stop to this. If you don't think I'm sick so often, I'd gladly bring you hospital bills, doctor bills, my used tissues, or a Ziploc bag full of spew. Lemme know if you'd enjoy that, eh?

Done venting. I cleared my system. I have a runny nose. Guess who's going to school tomorrow 'cause she doesn't have a fever. Ring a ding ding.

Open Mic tomorrow. We're first up, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.