Monday, February 8, 2010

Random thoughts;

"My membrane is melting."
I had a relatively nice day. Music Appreciation was great. Harlie & I appreciated some Queen by dancing in the corner to it like spazzes. That girl can DANCE, hahaha.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nerd goggles/Car surfing/Dutch Bro's/Good talks with my best friend/Nose hoop/Singing to my parents/Sitting at the table & eating with my family/People who shake hands upon meeting/Pick-up lines/My other best friend coming in 5 days/sudden realizations/my guy friends humping my car & making inappropriate noises while I'm hiding my face in the Driver's seat/The Humane Society.
I think I may start walking dogs every Wednesday at the Humane Society.
I'm trying to figure out what I want to do career wise. I'm considering film maker, or screen writer. I want to minor in Psychology. & go to the Art Institute in Seattle after I get my four year degree from NIC. I start dual enrollment upcoming Junior year, I hope. I also want to do; Family n' Wedding photography, Art, and music on the side. I want to go on an Archeological dig one day, in Turkey.
China trip. Spring Break of 2011. I need to get a job and start saving up if I ever hope to go.
I need to find my lighter. My candles are feeling neglected.
I need to learn to smile while I sing.
I'm bringing Brenna her birthday painting tomorrow.

Abs in the Pantry at the Warehouse- Minus the Bear = current favourite song.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.