Sunday, February 28, 2010

Did you know;

Clair de lune is my favourite song and has been since I was a kid?
I bet you didn't.
That's the only song that has stuck through with me along the years.
As has the colour blue, nature, coffee, singing, big trucks/dogs, art, stars, the love for my family, and the smell of campfires. It's funny to see what has still remained a favourite in my life since I was young. Well, younger. I'm sure there's others, but those have really stuck and stood out. For my birthday, I want a telescope.

I'm going to learn Clair de lune on the piano, after I learn my dad's song for his birthday.
Goodnight, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.