Thursday, September 3, 2009

Michael Cera.

I love having atleast one person who can pull me out of the clouds. Who can snap me out of it, and know what to say, even it sucks having to say it. I love being brought back down from unrealisticness. It's like, you just been woken up. Thrown into a deep pool of listerine mouthwash. Refreshing. Leaves a foul taste in your mouth for a sec, but it's healthy.
Speaking of dental stuff; My dentist has the voice of Michael Cera. I was in awe. He's sitting there talking to me about overbites, and t.v. & I'm closing my eyes listening to this lovely man's voice, meanwhile picturing Michael Cera doing my dental work. mmmmmmmmmm. Pathetic, but true.

-High School is overrated.
-I love my friends/ Thank you Nerd. I can always rely on you.
-I quit "love". Just for awhile. It's just as overrated as High School at this age.
-I'm craving deep conversations and black nails. hmmmmmmmm, Ideas, Ideas.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.