Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A story for the dreamers;

flying Pictures, Images and Photos
I was at the ocean when I was a little kid, and we were known for flying kites. They would fly higher & higher swimming through the sky with the birds. I remember wishing that I could be a bird more than anything in the world. I just wanted to fly, actually. I wanted to be able to soar through the night sky, hear the waves, and have no responsibities. I wished every year for my birthday wish for four years that I could be a bird when I was kid. [stupid, I know.] When I turned seven I started to try and find ways to fly.
I watched Mary Poppins once, so on a windy day, I took my umbrella and would run and jump off this little hill. Fail. Two weeks later, I jumped out of my grandma's willow tree, fail, and sprained my ankle. +Honestly, I'd settle for being reincarnated as a bird in my next life. I'd choose that actually over anything else to be. It would be a short lived life, but a short life lived well. For now, I'll stick to airplanes. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.