Wednesday, September 30, 2009

<3

On a Wednesday night, meanwhile making cupcakes I was having a conversation with one of my best friends, & we were discussing how we'd grow up.
She thinks she's going to grow up, fucked up.
I highly disagree.
Is it sad I know how I'm going to end up?- atleast for the most part.
I could list it out for you right now.
K, I shouldn't say I KNOW how I'm going to end up, but I've got it narrowed down to how I'm most likely going to turn out.
I know I'm going to go backpacking all over this lovely planet. I know I'm going to college. I know I'm most likely going to end up living in Portland, or by the oregon coast somewhere. I know I'm going to write, and paint like there's no tomorrow. I know I'm going to probably be alone for awhile; I've got alot I want to do. I won't let myself be tied down. That's how I am. When I do have the ability to go and do those things, I will go and do them. There's no say in the matter. I won't settle for anything less than what I want. I was raised that way. ...Second batch of cupcakes in. Chocolate. mmmm. Some people I guess would say that it's sad that I have a big idea of how my life is going to go. I think that I'm just setting up my course, and letting my life run it. All the little details in between is my life. "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." My dad's been telling me that for about five years now. So, I'm not deciding my life right now, I'm just keep ideas open for my future. I'm never going to settle for less. I'm going places. & I don't mean what other people usually mean by that. I don't mean I'm going to become famous, or everyone will know my name. I just mean that I'm going to accomplish what I can while I can. And, if I'm lucky, those who I loved will remember my name. That's all I could ever ask for. To make an impact on someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.