Sunday, October 4, 2009

Muse.

I've been hearing alot lately that I'm inspiring.
And, I can't help but think, that I'm finally doing what I've been wanting to do all along.
Finally.

By the way, I'm starting to discover Lomography and I rather like it.<3
Short blog tonight.

Psyche. Myspace isn't very time consuming at the moment.
Academia- Sia.
I really like this song.
I like alot of things.
I like how my brother calls me KeiKei, I like how people feel comfortable talking to me about their issues, I like Apple Cider [cold], I like how the trees are changing colours, I like how my whole entire house is quiet right now, I like how I can smell Autumn from the open window, I like how my painting is turning out, I like the sound of my fingers tapping against the keyboard in a rhythm, I like how my hair keeps falling into my face, I like alot of things. Especially tonight. I'm very observant and appreciative. mmmmmm, I need to go splatter my hands accidentally while painting.

"Hey beautiful lady, how does it feel? To know that you got me head over my heels. I'm thinking that maybe I could be lost, do you wanna find me? and forget the cost. Just enjoy me. Enjoying what I see. I see you. Hey beautiful lady, are you for real? I'm hearing your heartbeat and watching as you steal mine."<3

No comments:

Post a Comment


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.