Thursday, April 29, 2010

You're paper thin

& it's visible.

I want a College of the Arts where I can work on Cinematography. I want to stop trusting people. I want to be sixteen already. I want my tattoo. I want to be able to be spontaneous without getting in trouble because of my age. I want the World to be upside down. I want the red sheets only because of this one dream I keep having. I want rain boots. I want to move somewhere where I can be as strange as I like because there's other weird people surrounding me, so it's not actually strange at all. I'll get the chance.

I need to save up for a video camera. I need to get the images out of my head somehow. I'm not the best at drawing them, unfortunately.

What made my day; Rolling around on the ground with a two year old, Ashtin. Calling my uncle just to have him explain to my nine year old sister what a Hypochondriac is. Making up a new insult with my dad, "You're a shit puddle." A girl in my Music Appreciation class dancing and singing 'Defying Gravity' rather obnoxiously. My fake leather pants and fake leather jacket.

I hope you all had a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.