Monday, April 19, 2010

Moonlight Sonata

I love high school, I love the immaturity in people, I love the drama.
I'm so above it all, seriously.
All it is, is a waste of everyone's time.
The last two... Not high school. Although, I'm sure I could study for a few months, and just get my GED. It'd be a hell of alot easier.
Options.
Options.
Options.

I want a bonfire, and some XXX Vitamin Water. It all sounds so comforting.
Instead, I'm going to get ready for school, and head on over to take my music appreciation test.
Hey Baroque musical era? Yeah, Classical kicks your bum in my opinion.
Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven is beautiful. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.