Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Grow

I'm done being unhappy.
I've done what I feel I can do.
I'm done wasting time being so upset.
"Keilly, can I have a cookie?"
"Did you eat breakfast?"
"Yes..."
"What'd you have?"
"Life."
"So, you went outside, took a bite out of a twig, took a deep breath of air and said, 'Ah. Life is tastey!'"
"Then, you ate a bug."
I live for conversations like these with my brothers and sisters.
They mean more than they will ever imagine to me. I love watching them grow.

Oh, and Life cereal rocks my socks.

1 comment:

  1. Keilly,
    You are anamazing soul and I am honored to call you my daughter. You are wise beyond your years and have seen more of life than you should have at your age. Embrace your youth... hold your friends close.. cherish the memories you make each day good and bad...learn from your mistakes... and forgive those who hurt you. I can't find the words to express how truly amazing you are as a daughter, sister,and mostly my best friend. I love you Boo live your life without regret each experience shapes who you are.

    ReplyDelete


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.