Monday, January 4, 2010

TTFN

It amazes me how much I learn within a day.
Today I learned that I deserve far more.
I also learned that a flashing red light means to stop, and then go.

I have mixed feelings on my "age." I constantly feel older than I am, therefor I believe I can handle so much more. I act, speak, and think more intellectually than many of my time when it comes to the nitty gritty of it. I just recently realized how young fifteen actually is. Hell, twenty-three is young. I can't help but feel 5-10 years older than that, though. I cope with things beyond me, and understand more than most fifteen year old's heads can even contain. I love in the sense of it's who I am. I don't like it because I'm still in this little young body of mine.
Ah well.

I just ate some swedish fish candies.

I have the Red Hot Chili Peppers stuck in my head.
Thanks, Kell.

That is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome, Red Hot Chili Peppers is a blessing the earcanal.

    ReplyDelete


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.