Friday, January 15, 2010

I'll be seeing you-

I bet you'd never guess; I like music from Billie Idol's, "I'll be seeing you" to System of a Down. I bet you'd never guess that I really love fashion, but you can never go wrong with a plain white tee and some blue jeans. I have a thing for shoes, but if I could I'd be bare foot all the time. I generally see the best in everyone, but sometimes the "worst" thing about someone is what I love the most. For such a young age, I feel twenty years older than I already am, if not older. I think I've been hangin' around a few lifetimes, however. I'm nocturnal; Sorry mom, you've raised an owl. I love curly hair, but I straighten mine. My favourite moments are the simplest imaginable; Being pushed around in a wheelbarrow from my best friend, singing along with a guitar and just the atmosphere of people swaying along with the music, when people don't see how great they are, star gazing, light peeking through the window when I wake up, reoccuring dreams, not being afraid of death, red lipstick, sitting in a tree, & holding hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.