Thursday, May 28, 2009

You know what they say.

"Things happen for a reason."
I'm finding in myself that I truely believe in that statement.
In reality, we all really are just in one cycle. One circle of life.
There is always a Cause and Affect.
We hear about tree's falling on people, and a girl committing suicide because of a rude comment on her myspace.
What we do affects the people around us.
We push people past their limit, sometimes.
We hurt others because we don't think about the effect of our actions before we act.
What we do takes a toll on others.
Hell, it could be your family. It could be somebody you don't even know.
Just THINK about the outcome of a statement. THINK before you act. Just, THINK.
Be considerate.
Many people in our day & age have gotten too lazy to do so.

1 comment:

  1. Many people in our dag & age need to learn how to spell. hahahh. (:
    You preach sister.

    ReplyDelete


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.