Sunday, May 2, 2010

Straight up G.

People call us renegades because we like living crazy.
I love my friends.

Garret:
It comes natural.
Almost casual, Triple G MC is known at the level of national.
Keilly:
Now that was cute, without any error.
Do you practice that infront of the mirror?
Garret:
Mirror? Ha, hardly my dear.
My rhyming excellence is something to fear.
Keilly:
Ha, FEAR. That words not in my vocab, you better watch yourself, or else you'll get stabbed.
Garret:
You think you're a tough kid, you think you're all hot? Well step up to me, and you'll surely get shot.
Keilly:
Look, I know we're thuggin' it out. But, I don't wanna fight. Can we just hug it out?
[I meant thuggin' about.]
Garret:
Look at you, rhyming the same words. You may be cute, but your rhymes are absurd.
Oh, baha.
Keilly:
HAHA, sucker what. You need to listen more, 'cause I corrected myself. You better be nice to the World, and put your rapping career on the shelf.
Garret:
Put it on the shelf? HA! You must be insane. I ain't plannin' on stoppin', i'ma do this forevuh mayne evuh mayne evuh mayne.. ;D
Keilly:
I can't lie, that was tight. I'ma let you win for tonight. But, only 'cause I love you, oh you know it's true. Triple G MC is the shit, you deserve a round of applause. I'm pretty hungry now, for some damn Apple Sauce.
;D

No comments:

Post a Comment


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.