Saturday, May 22, 2010

Beach Baby.

I love early mornings.
I love hearing the cars drive by on the Freeway on their way to work.
I love hearing the birds chirp.
I love the smell of coffee brewing.
I love my silk robe and walking around the house in it.
I love how this is the one and only time my house is quiet.
I love the quiet.
I love when my dog snores.
I love the hardwood floor underneath me.
I love how my ass of a cat let me hold her.
I love honey nut cheerios.
I love figuring out what I want.
I love how clear I think in the morning.
I love the song Beach Baby by Bon Iver in the morning.
I love just laying here.
I love showering before everyone else is up.
I love opening my curtains to let the sun in.
I love good morning hugs.
& most of all, I love when I'm actually awake early in the morning.
I hate sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.