Friday, March 12, 2010

Desire.

I know what I want;
Right now I want a bowl of Honey nut cheerios.

In ten years, want to know what I'll want?
I'll want someone sitting next to me at one in the morning sharing a bowl of cereal with me. Someone to share a cup of Chai tea with in the morning, someone to maybe watch the sun rise with, someone to make me smile, and someone that even when we're angry with eachother, I can laugh about it silently to myself because of how pointless the fight was. That's what I want.

Screw high school relationships.
Best friends keep eachother from dating in high school 'cause we know it's most likely a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.