Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm a liar, with no ounce of truth. Be my truth.

It's crazy how some accoustic guitar, and the sun can make me smile instantly right now. I guess it's not that hard to put a smile on my face these days, hah. I'm in California. Beautiful Santa Clara. I must say, the drive up wasn't as torturous as I expected. Thirteen bloody hours included licorice fights, reading, fall asleep looking at the stars, too many games, Subway/Mcdonald's Galore, Drawing, Rubix Cube, yah. Screw Rubix Cubes. I mixed it up for Stephen. :P
Me & stephen have been making the most damn delicous breakfast everyday for the past few days. Today: Crepes. Tomorrow: Cheese, Ham, Bacon Omelets. <3 We should be professionals.
HEY, Urban Outfitter's tomorrow! yo baby, go babyy. I'm blowin' my big bucks there, my friend.
Ahh, I'm moving out here when I can. I'll go to the Art Institute er Santa Clara U. I'll live by the ocean, get an apartment, be a beach bum artist. Surf everyday, live off of Mike N' Ike's, Quesadilla's, & Tea. It's a plan.
"Follow me, don't follow me. I've never been one to make up my mind. You know I don't know what I want. How about you decide for me. If you want me, I'll want you. If you don't want me, I'll pretend I don't want you. deal?"

No comments:

Post a Comment


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.