Friday, June 5, 2009

I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly.

So, I told Kelly about "my feeling", it's the strangest thing. I swear.
I feel like, I'm not living my life. I experience things, of course. But, I'm watching myself live my life from afar. The days go by too fast, constantly. I have a hard time remembering things besides how I felt EXACTLY at that one time; every feeling, every thought. My mom says it's called Euphoria. It's supposedly a coping mechanism. 
I'm not coping. I'm non-existant. 
I don't like it.
I'm in Seattle at the moment.
It's smells the same (: that rainy smell.
One thing I know I haven't lost is my outlook on everything.
Life is beautiful; it's just going by too fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Keilly's the name.
I just enjoy speaking in general.
Somedays it'll be about important ideas,
other days it'll be about how my day went & what I ate.